The ASP examples files are copied by the setup wizard of ASP Printer to the folder where you installed the component. However, in order to be able to run the ASP examples, you must create a virtaul directory in your IIS (Internet Information Services). To create a virtaul directory, follow these steps:
1. From the Control Panel - Administrative Tools, open Internet Information Services.
2. Click on the Computer name node. The tree will expand and will show several entries.
3. Right-click on the Default Web Site entry, select New - Virtual Directory. A wizard will start.
4. Click the Next button. In the Alias field, type ASPPrinter and click Next. Click on the Browse button to locate the directory where the ASP examples are located. You should find this directory under the ASP Printer installation folder (e.g. C:\Program Files\ASPPrinterCOM). Select the ASP examples folder and click OK. Click Next twice and click Finish.
5. Your ASP Printer examples for ASP pages are ready to run. To try the examples, in your web browser type: